Are you looking for a frying pan for years of use? Then look no further! At KookGigant you will find high quality frying pans for the perfect meal. View our wide range of frying pans in different sizes and shapes, which are suitable for all heat sources. Buy your casserole today and enjoy all the delicious meals and endless cooking pleasure for years to come!
Buying a frying pan, what do you pay attention to?
Do you want to roast, simmer or stew meat? A frying pan is ideal for this. This pan has a heavy and thick bottom, so that the food cooks slowly. In most cases, a casserole dish is wide and deep and has a thick bottom with a heavy lid. This makes the pan perfect for preparing stews, stews or hachee. A casserole is therefore also called a casserole. The frying pan is usually made of cast iron and will last for years. KookGiant offers a wide range with different brands, shapes and sizes.
To choose the right casserole that will last for years, fully matches your cooking style and meets your personal wishes, it is important to think carefully about the following functionalities and aspects:
- Material : Choose a frying pan that is made of high quality materials. For example, choose a frying pan made of stainless steel or cast iron.
- Dimensions : Look at the dimensions of the frying pan. Choose a pan that offers enough space for the number of people you usually cook for.
- Oven safe: Take your cooking skills to a new level with an oven-safe casserole dish. This way you can make endless different dishes with your new frying pan.
- Dishwasher safe : Go for convenience and choose a casserole that can go in the dishwasher, see the product specifications to check whether the casserole can be put in the dishwasher.
- Good handle : Choose a pan with a sturdy handle. This ensures that you can easily move the heavy pan.
- Color : A good casserole can last for years. It is therefore important that you choose a color that you like and that suits you well.
What do you prepare in a frying pan?
First of all, you can prepare countless delicious dishes with a frying pan. The thick bottom of a casserole dish conducts and retains the heat well, so that you can cook with a casserole on both the hob and in the oven. The casserole is ideal for roasting meat, fish, poultry and game. You can sear the meat at a high temperature by adding oil or butter to the pan. Because a casserole can retain its heat for a long time, it is perfect for simmering meat. The meat then absorbs all the herbs and other ingredients well and you create a very tasty piece of meat. You can not only prepare meat in a casserole, you can also use it to make soups, sauces or dishes from the oven.
Small casserole, large casserole, all sizes at KookGigant
Frying pans come in different sizes. This way you can easily choose the right casserole that meets your cooking needs. Small frying pans are ideal for making small portions or for cooking a small meal, for example for 1 person . Large casserole dishes are perfect for cooking an entire meal or making large portions, for example for a whole family. Adjust the size of your new frying pan to the dishes (and the size of the dishes) you want to prepare.
Frying pans also come in different shapes, making it easy to choose the right shape for your cooking style. Rectangular frying pans are ideal for preparing long vegetables, while oval or round frying pans are perfect for preparing meat or fish. Casserole pans with lids are great for simmering dishes. They are ideal for preparing stews.
Frying pans for all heat sources
What heat source do you use at home to cook food? Fortunately, if you buy a casserole from KookGiant, it doesn't matter what heat source you cook on. Whether you cook on gas, induction, electric or ceramic, the cooking pans from KookGigant are suitable for any heat source.
Discover more pans from KookGiant: