Are you looking for a top quality frying pan? A frying pan is a frying pan, but a bit deeper and often has a lid. This type of pan is really an all-rounder, with which you can easily prepare stews or dishes with sauce. At KookGigant we have a wide range of frying pans in different sizes and styles that are suitable for all heat sources. Buy your frying pan today and enjoy all the convenience of a high-quality pan for years to come.
Top 10 Skillet
Pensofal - Reserve Copper Saucepan 28 cm
By C&P - Go Ivory Saucepan 24 cm
By C&P - Go Green Saucepan 24 cm
Pensofal - Reserve Copper Saucepan 24 cm
Satake - Skillet 30 cm non-stick coating
By C&P - Signature Saucepan 24 cm
Eurolux - Saucepan with Removable Handle 26 x 7 CM
Satake - Skillet 24 cm non-stick coating
Eurolux - Saucepan with Removable Handle 28 x 7 CM
Eurolux - Squeezed Cookware Set 2-piece Frying Pan Set
Buying a frying pan, what do you pay attention to?
Are you planning to buy a frying pan? Then there are a number of important aspects that you should pay attention to. Below you can read some points to help you when buying a frying pan.
- Material : Choose a frying pan that is made of good quality materials. For example, choose a frying pan made of stainless steel or cast iron. These are durable materials that last a long time and can retain their heat extra well, so you use less energy.
- Dimensions : Look at the dimensions of the skillet. A frying pan is generally used for one-pot dishes. Do you have big eaters at home? Then go for a large frying pan of, for example, 28 or 30 cm. Do you need to fill less large stomachs? Then a 24 cm pan is also an excellent choice! Internal linking to product pages
- Good handle : Choose a frying pan with a sturdy and heat-resistant handle. This ensures that you can move the frying pan easily and safely, even when the pan is hot. Internal linking to product pages
- Color : A good frying pan can last for years. It is therefore important that you choose a color that you like and that fits well with your kitchen and personal style.
With which dish do you use a frying pan?
A saute pan, also known as a sauté pan, is similar in shape to a large frying pan, but has a higher edge (and a different function). The high rim ensures that you can easily stir your food without spilling. This makes a frying pan very suitable for one-pot dishes or for baking large quantities. In addition, many stews, stir-fries, dishes with sauce or thicker pieces of meat are prepared. A real 'everything baker'. A skillet often comes with a glass lid, so you can always keep a close eye on your cooking creations, while the food continues to simmer nicely. In short, a frying pan is perfect for preparing the tastiest (extensive) one-pot meals, stew or large quantities. A frying pan should therefore not be missing in your kitchen.
A frying pan from KookGiant
At KookGigant we have a versatile range of frying pans, but what they all have in common is that they are suitable for all heat sources. So whether you cook on induction, gas or another heat source, you can use all our frying pans. In addition, you will only find top quality frying pans with us. You will use this all-rounder a lot in the kitchen and it is so nice that the pan lasts a long time. Finally, with us you can choose from different sizes of frying pans, both large and small frying pans are available. The diameter of a frying pan is often 24 to 32 centimeters.
Which material is best for my skillet?
When buying a frying pan, the material is of great importance. The most common materials are aluminium, stainless steel and cast iron. An aluminum frying pan is lightweight, heats up very quickly and distributes the heat perfectly throughout the pan. A skillet made of stainless steel or cast iron takes a little longer to heat up, but then retains the heat longer. Stainless steel and cast iron frying pans are also a lot heavier and generally last longer.
Skillet of 24 cm, 28 cm or 30 cm?
Buy the perfect frying pan for every dish with us! At KookGigant you can choose from large, but also small frying pans. Our snack pans are available in three different sizes: 24 cm, 28 cm and 30 cm. Choose the perfect frying pan now and experience how easy it is to make delicious dishes for yourself or large groups.
Skillet with or without non-stick coating?
A frying pan without a non-stick coating can withstand higher temperatures and is often oven-safe. In addition, cookware can be used in a pan without a non-stick coating without damaging the pan. A frying pan with a non-stick coating prevents ingredients from sticking to the bottom and makes baking a lot easier . A frying pan with a non-stick coating has three advantages:
- You need to use less oil or butter when cooking;
- The food will not quickly burn and stick to the bottom;
- The pan is very easy to wash.
Discover more pans from KookGiant: